Bladder and Bowel Training
Americade Home Health Agency has nurses who will provide training for the patient who has become incontinent or has acquired bladder control difficulties associated with their health conditions.
- Toileting Assistance
- Ensuring there is enough incontinent care supplies at home:
- Protective Bedding Pads
- Undergarments / Adult Diapers
- Pantilining / Pantiliners
- Adult Underpads
- Changing Adult Diapers and Underpads regularly
- Training to improve Bladder Control
- Monitoring Fluid and Food Intake
You can get more information about our Instructional Services and Home Health Care Programs when you call 323-278-1283. Thank you for choosing Americade Home Health Agency.